Here to supply you with tips and tricks along with videos to help you lose weight. Remember it's not going to be easy but will be worth it .
UP DATE; MARCH 03.25.2012
- HEY, HEY!! Hello everybody i hope your day was wonderful. Any who just for a quick update i would like to say hello to all the followers !!!
- Okay down to business after finishing the ‘30 DAY SHRED’ dvd along with crossing off the days to KEEP TRACK. I have decided to keep on the trend of keeping track of the days I have been responsible to keep up my new years resolution to becoming physically fit. Here is a picture of what i mean. Fist is the 30 day shred.
- This next one is for this month and instead of doing the same boring routine of the same work out i had an idea. So here is what i did i googled a printable march calender (make sure is blank and don’t worry they have a lot more fun looking ones then i printed i just preferred this one best ) and i took 5 different colored markers. Keeping in mind i do want to have my regular workouts with a rest day. I assigned each workout a color and randomly chose a color one my one for each days workout. ( litterly it was randome i closed my eyes and jumbled them up so i wouldn’t cheat or have the same workout in a row.) So far it have served me well and it keep me active and happy! I do recommend this method for those who are in a workout rut. :) Here it is!
- Side note; Today was my birthday and i was generously given money by many members of the family to buy what ever i pleased. So yes i bought regular things but i also bought something special and wanted for the longest time. I have bought a Fitness watch that keeps track of my heart rate and calories burned!! yay! (It was $31.00 total from walmart.)
- After setting it up putting all the little info about me into the watch like age etc. I’am satisfied with it becuase i have just finished my workout ‘Dr.oz 15 minute workout with creator of insanity’ i burned 119 cal. Woop.
- Rest of the money is going towards my tattoo.
Fat-Loss Tricks That Actually Work -Dr.Oz
Fat-Loss Tricks That Actually Work
No matter what type of diet or fitness program you choose, the fact of the matter is you still have to eat less calories than you burn off if you want to lose weight. The truth is you don’t even have to step foot into a gym to lose weight if you follow this rule. Now, trust me – I am not suggesting that you don’t exercise because exercise will keep the weight off. But, I am saying that even when life gets busy and you don’t get into the gym, you will still lose weight if your calories are on track.
You need to know these three numbers if you are serious about burning fat:
- Calories - Multiply your goal weight by 10 = Total calories per day (Example: Your goal weight is 120 pounds; 120 x 10 = 1200 calories per day)
- Carbohydrates need to be kept at 100 grams or less per day to lose weight and reduce body fat.
- Fat - Eat less than 20 grams per day to lose weight and body fat!
How do I do this you ask? Here are five easy ways to push your body into the fat-burning zone before you enter the gym!
- Replace your favorite breakfast with a clean whey protein shake; this will increase your metabolism 25% and keep it burning strong all day. Be sure your shake is under 160 calories, low carb and no fat! Look for 24 grams of protein max.
- Have a large tossed salad with 3 ounces of chicken breast or tuna fish for lunch. Your best bet is to have a shake and a salad (no animal protein) if you really want to lose fast!
- Instead of your favorite snack foods, have a piece of fruit instead to cleanse and detox your body.
- Swap the starch out at dinner for an additional vegetable. This is easier to do than you think! Go for grilled fish with a salad and vegetable – or better yet, have three vegetables!
- Try to eat between the hours of 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. – not before or after. This is a very easy yet extremely effective way to get your body to burn stored fat for fuel.
Each one of these simple swaps can cause you to lose 1-2 pounds in the first week, the safe and healthy way. Try to follow this cleansing program for 1-2 weeks, depending on how much weight you need to lose. Many professional models and actresses follow this system Monday through Thursday to keep their weight in check and their bodies running clean and healthy! Don’t forget to do 60 minutes of cardio a day to get your fat-burning engines running in high gear!